Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meet the Old School WayneBurger (with Bacon)

I wanted to create a felt burger and knew the perfect person to turn to for official cheeseburger advice. It was fun to have such awesome input in the making of this one. Here's what the Etsy description is:

There is a man who knows cheeseburger perfection, and his name is Wayne. This one meets his strict standards with its white bun, classic (fried) beef patty, American cheese, mustard & mayo, tomato, onion, dill pickle chips and iceberg lettuce. For envelope pushers, we’ve included bacon and a side of fries.

Thank you, Wayne!



I also did some more freezer paper stenciled onesies for a proud Aunt Emily to give to her new nephew. One day I might stop using that cool copper paint, but probably not anytime soon.

I got a screenprinting kit for my birthday and can't wait to try it out. I vowed to finish a slew of projects before I allow myself to dive into it and I'm almost there. So excited!!

No comments:

Blogging tips