Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Bean!




Rory turned three last Tuesday. Three. How did that happen? I made her a birthday skirt from fabric that I super-duper heart. I love the pattern. It's a Market Skirt. Gathered pockets! The Bean is convinced that the pocket exists for holding candy. (I learned a new way to easily gather on the sewing machine from this tutorial and I can't believe I hadn't figured it out before. So. Much. Faster.)

Three-year-olds move very fast and hardly ever pose for more than a nanosecond, but I managed to get a few shots of Rory actually wearing the skirt.


(If anyone has a brilliant idea on how to tame that lone curl on the top of Rory's head, I'd love to hear it. She didn't just sleep on it funny, The Curl is always there. Always. It's rather persistent.)

No comments:

Blogging tips