Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Summer Shirt For Jack

It's hard to sew for boys.  Cute girly stuff is easy to find and make, for the most part, but finding the same for boys is an entirely different story.  Which is why I was so excited to find the Kids Summer Shirt from Pox Couture on Etsy.  Woo-hoo!

I love his little tummy.

I love dressing my little man like, well, a little man.  Pint-sized button-down shirts are adorable!  (And since the pattern goes through size 6, I hope he's fan as well.  Because he's going to be getting a few more.)  I had just enough of this vintage print fabric from my Grandma to make the first one.  Thanks, Granny!



I'm really into this whole .pdf pattern business.  Printing and cutting the size I need from regular paper, as opposed to the flimsy pattern tissue paper is nice.  Also, the cats don't try to rip it to shreds for amusement. Bonus!

No comments:

Blogging tips