Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

One week until my annual craft show. One day I'll start getting ready for it more than two weeks in advance. Right now I'm knee-deep in colored pencils and cardstock, mostly because I've decided to give my Moo's Angels card line a complete makeover. I'm retiring some old designs and drawing a ton of new stuff. As soon as I'm satisfied with the Christmas cards, I'll start reworking the regular designs. We'll see how far I get in a week. And I'd really like to have some designs on shirts and baby onesies again. I've got a LOT to do, but then, when do I not?

I've been struggling with figuring out how to actually sell the cards from my website for years now and had a forehead smack moment last week. I created an Etsy shop exclusively for Moo's Angels. I think it'll work out well- I can list current inventory and custom orders there and payment can include credit cards. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Well, when they aren't otherwise occupied with a colored pencil. Or a one-year-old.

No comments:

Blogging tips