Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Word Clouds


Wordle is worth playing around with. I did these months ago, based on things I'd written years ago. So, until I get around to taking more pictures of things I've made, I give you "Lifeshake" and "A Perfect Inconvenience".

I've been busy, just not with anything new. Been making bibs and hair clips and produce bags...still working on more. Several birthday gifts are in the works. Still trying to finish a bird crib mobile. Want to make a dress for my Bean, for fun.

We did some extensive cleaning out of the office in our house. It was non-functional due to my craft explosions. We bought paint, figuring that would motivate us to actually do the cleaning out part. It worked, and it was a lot of work. I'm happy with the result, though. Hoping that my left brain will kick in enough to keep it looking good.

No comments:

Blogging tips