Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Anne!

Anne turned three...how can that be?  I made her a Black Apple Doll, this time with yellow corduroy hair.  I LOVE how the corduroy hair turned out.  Not sure why I hadn't thought of it before.  I've got several yards of this amazing yellow corduroy from Andrew's Grandma.  (I still want to make a yellow purse...)

 With each of these dolls I make, I try to sew their body/dress a little differently.  Anne's doll got a twisted pleat and lace combo and a little matching bow.



Happy third birthday, Miss Anne!

2 comments:

emk said...

Was that the fabric from the footstools???!

Mandy said...

I'm pretty sure that it came from Margaret's mom, although it does look a lot like the footstool fabric! (Apparently I'm not alone in my love for yellow corduroy!)

Blogging tips