Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

This year sweet Hannah got a two-tiered skirt with a removable messy flower pin:



And a set of headband & hair bows.  I used this cool tutorial to weave headbands from strips of t-shirts.  As I sewed the last part together, I realized that a flower clip would fit perfectly on it, and that would mean lots of options.  Which is always fun.  So I made two headbands and two different kinds of flower clips and came up with this.  I made a few for Rory and me as well.  You can never have too many hair things.  Right?

ANOTHER use for t-shirts.  I love it!

Rory discovered that when she's tired of the headband (And doesn't that always happen?) it makes a cute necklace.  See?  More options.

I had some leftover pink fabric from the big flower clips that I made Hannah and Rory, so I whipped up a new ballet skirt for the Bean to wear to class.  Twirly!

The Crocs are a nice touch, eh?

No comments:

Blogging tips