Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Baby!

One of the nicest people in the world is having a baby girl soon!  I had the chance to go to a baby shower for my friend Katrina and made a few things for her little one.  She's known me for a long time and helped me with several (crazy) crafty adventures, so it's was a little challenging to give her something that she hadn't seen from me before.  Not that this baby won't be getting her fair share of fused plastic bibs...



I made another white knit hat, in a teensy tiny size with some felt flower clips.  I know, I've made those for everyone.  I can't stop just yet!  Then I took a plain white onesie and dolled it up a bit with some scrap orange knit ruffles, flower fabric and buttons.  This is why girls are easier to makes things for.  A ruffle and a few buttons make you go, "Awwwwww!"

My printer is unhappy with me, so I used colored pencils, markers and the original shower invitation for my tags.  I had fun doing that- using the invitation for my card.   I think I'll try that again sometime.

Happy baby, Katrina!  I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Blogging tips