Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rory Bean!

My Bean turned four on May 11th.  FOUR.  How did this happen?

She was really into decorating this time around, so I got some cheap streamers and ruffled them.  I'll be doing this again- I loved the way they turned out.  (Thanks to the always amazing made blog!)





I used up some colorful scraps and vinyl to make drawstring favor bags.  I wanted the kids to be able to see the contents that Rory picked out: stickers, dinosaur temporary tattoos, bucket o' pterodactyls, (knock-off) silly bandz and homemade play dough.



I love this kid.  I love how she can perfectly combine her love for dinosaurs with her princess dresses.  She likes to have her toenails painted and also likes watching football.  She requests "Strawberry Shortcake" movies and episodes of "River Monsters" equally.  It's all about balance.  I love that she isn't afraid to be herself.

1 comment:

Casey B said...

Awww! Happy birthday sweet girl! She really is the perfect mix of all the best things from childhood.

Blogging tips