Friday, April 20, 2012

Odds and Ends

The category idea for catching up only goes so far.  Here's what I made that qualifies as "miscellaneous."


Nest charms for necklaces.  Hello, addicting. I didn't intend to make eleven of these, but I looked down and they had just kind of happened.  I had all the materials on hand.  That can't be altogether normal.

I made some birthday invitations with removable magnets.  I can't take credit for the design idea- my super awesome customer had the vision.  The fish magnet has all the party details.  Clever!  Printing on magnetic sheets has worked out surprisingly well.



I got a request for larger fused plastic place mats and quickly got to work on some full size place mat sets.  More of these puppies coming soon.


Andrew's sweet cousin Karen got married last month and I had the chance to make the wedding invitations and the bride's veil.  



No comments:

Blogging tips