Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Twin Day!



I have a lot to catch up on here, but it can wait.  Today my best friend had twins!  We've known each other for 24 years now, so I've been waiting for them a very, very long time.  They are lucky kids to have such an amazing woman as their mother.

A few weeks ago, I finished two knitted hats that she asked for and sent them off...along with several other things.  I couldn't help myself.  I've got more in the works.  For this shipment, I made them keepsake bonnets/wedding hankies from handkerchiefs, dyed them some onesies and made a cute little zipper pouch.  For her.  And possibly me.  For no good reason.  And then I drew a card to explain everything.  Because I'm just SO EXCITED.


Welcome to the world, Morgan and Collin!  You are already loved by so many.

No comments:

Blogging tips